Redesigning Work Creates A Smarter Workforce
Work. It’s something nearly three billion people do every day, but few of us really enjoy it. Through the years, work has gone from a means of providing basic needs, to granting dignity, status and satisfaction. Work will eventually become a means of identity—a time when the work you do will proudly define who you are. This evolution is placing added complexities on businesses as they engage the individual, recognize talent, attract the very best, and open up channels of communication and collaboration.
If we can help employees understand their true talents and, in turn, help them find work that will use their full capabilities, the employee and the employer will both benefit. This requires a fundamental shift in thinking and attitudes about work. Companies need to rethink the way they go about attracting, empowering and motivating their employees. And in fact, IBM, because of its recent acquisition of Kenexa, is the only company in the marketplace that takes each of these dynamics into account to provide solutions that meet the workforce challenges of today and tomorrow.
Fill in the following information to the right to download your complimentary white paper, Redesigning Work Creates a Smarter Workforce to discover:
- The challenges associated with work today
- The four major shifts changing the nature of work globally
- How the combination of human insight, technology efficiencies and big data analytics can empower business to drive outcomes
- What a Smarter Workforce looks like and how it generates business value
- Examples of companies that have leveraged the power of a Smarter Workforce