The High Performance Institute by Kenexa
As part of Kenexa, an IBM Company, the High Performance Institute features a multi-disciplinary team of expert psychologists and researchers. With offices in London and Minneapolis, the High Performance Institute team oversees rigorous, global and innovative research and development programs, spanning all aspects of human capital management.
The High Performance Institute by Kenexa focuses on:
- Insight: supplying research, commentary and analysis about the global workforce to companies, academic publications and popular press. Our world-renown WorkTrends™ survey began in 1984 and is now taken annually by more than 33,000 employees in 28 different countries.
- Innovation: working with our colleagues throughout our business, we offer the innovation needed to create new products that leverage the latest workforce insights and human capital science to drive high performance.
- Inspiration: providing white papers, reports, books, academic papers and practitioner articles to inspire business leaders, customers and partner organizations with scientific understanding that is applicable, timely and focused on high performance.
Our team of psychologists and researchers are experts in many areas including:
- Employee Surveys
- High Performance Organizations
- Employee Engagement, Motivation and Commitment
- Women in Leadership
- Leadership Issues
- Employee Trust
- Linkage Research—Employee Opinions and Organizational Performance
- Employee Desires from Their Companies, Leaders and Managers
- Generational Differences
- Worker Well-Being
- Cross-Cultural HR Management
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com.